Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday, October 8, 2014....
It's actually early Thursday - very early.  The building and I had an insurance inspector look through the property.  All along the path I have come across people who have helped me;  in fact, 'help' does not do it justice.  He picked up the keys to the building, then came back to ask me questions.  Insurance companies do not typically like unoccupied buildings, not to mention sizeable ones.  Even though he was there for inspection, i.e., loss control, we talked of things like fire extinguishers.
My third set of glass replacement panes was ready!  And, last, I purchased a metal shelving unit to organize my tools.  Gasp!  I have found that I like my tools.... organized...
Not exactly my forte.  I have a habit of spreading out.  Driving me crazy.

Therefore, it seemed like a good night to get straightened up.  That and it was thirty-six degrees outside - too cold to paint or caulk.  And too late to be pounding nails.

I am tired.  A good tired.  A really, really good tired.

Love and Blessings.  Thank you!




~stephanie
Ps. I apologize. My writing... ugh.  I am.... dog-tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment