Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday, October 4, 2014.
Hi!



I would like to think I always have some profound thought or clever observation or something-something-something....

Truth is... sometimes....I just like scraping and chopping away at old putty to replace windows and listening to music and dreaming...

All at the same time.

Plus, I know someday I will be worried about other things.... I know I will look back at these days... The days when I worried about a roof, prayed for sunshine - three days straight, PLEASE!!, and hoped ....

And I will smile, thanking God for the wildness and beauty and adventure of this path...

And I will probably sniffle a bit with tears because this journey will have brought me lessons of the heart...

From a building...

So today?  I scrape and chop with a grateful heart.

Blessings.  And Love..

~Stephanie
yep, i know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment