Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014.
I am finding a truth in that beauty is defined a great deal by the edges... where things meet - the wood frames to the brick, for example.  So, while I am priming the third set of Main Street windows I start to dig out between exactly those two materials.  The more I dig out old caulk which after all these years has turned to blackened dust under painted skin.  I immediately thought "this is like digging in a person's belly button!". Ew.  I apologize, but it was like picking out belly button fuzz ~ indescribable and undefined and wishing to remain as such, except necessary to remove, thank you very much.
TMI.  Got it.
I do not wish to keep the windows painted white, but I have to say, the impact of fresh paint against the red brown brick is stunning.  Handsome.
Tomorrow the interior work of the roof repairs begin.
Here we go, Matthias.  Here we go.

Thank you.  Love and Blessings...
~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment