Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
Glazing windows... Now, why is it, that I had planned on painting the door, never intending to do windows, but when I did....I think I am glazing pretty doggone good.  Seriously.  That makes me chipper.  Speaking of chipper though, I cracked another window.  So one step forward, one back.  Actually two back because I am going to order another pane for a scratched window which I know will drive me crazy every time I look at it if I do not replace it. 
The window work is incredibly satisfying, but I question if it is the windows now or the windows plus the fact that the roof is scheduled and the other fact that ahead of me lies a forecast of fifty and sixty degree temperatures.   Massive work to be done!
Glazing, caulking and painting.  Oh! And, patching concrete.  I mean, why not?
**********
 Whoa.  Tiredness just rolled over me. 
I wish I had pictures to share, but I do not.  (You would think I would learn   yesterday nine pictures.  I should spread them over a few days, but I get so excited to share them, I cannot coyly talk about the building, take photos, then not create.  Impossible.
Oh, I ache....
Perhaps I should...
Slumber...

Thank you.
Love and Blessings
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment