Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
If anyone had told me that I would be writing about part of this story being a repaired lawnmower, well, let's just say I would have scuffed or puffed at the notion!  But yes, today's news is that the lawnmower which came with the building has been repaired!  Fun and bizarre at the same time.  Why does it make me so happy? I don't know at all, but it really does.  Maybe it is the feeling of knowing I am doing all that I can.  No regrets.
Rain?  Seems like the building has grown more ponds on the inside than ever before.   Good news?  My new shelf is placed in the driest part of the main level.  Bad news?  Work bench, not so much.

Odd though... today, despite the rain and the indoor ponds, I feel incredibly hopeful.  "I just have this funny feeling," I have been known to say generally.  Today, I say it Again.  

"I just have this funny feeling about the building."

"I cannot not go forward.  I have to.  I have to know...."

Love and Blessings....

Thank you!

~stephanie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment