Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday, October 16, 2014
I have a funny feeling.  Another one!  No really.  Starting out a person has this idea of how repairs and improvements are going to go - you know, schedules and such.  Just when I get a bit worried outside of my own 'standard deviations' of comfort zone, then I hear from contractors.  Instead of the steady flow of work I had imagined, I now picture everything coming together.... all at once.  Not a complaint.  Not at all.  I just had this idea in my head of seeing the roof, then the windows, then the door, then the garage door:  Slow improvements revealing more and more of the vision.  Changing, improving the vision as we go along, the building and I.
(The carriage doors!!  News on the carriage doors!!)
I am looking forward to getting back to work on the windows this weekend - I am loving the result of the primer coat on the first set of windows!

What will it be like, I wonder, working on budgets and finances.... under a new roof?  (I might not have heat right away, but it will be dry!  What WILL that be like, not worrying about the roof? 

(Smiling).  It will be good.

Good.

Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Stephanie

Ps.  Another lesson from the building:  Maybe to stand, as bricks stand,..... well, taking care of oneself might be...  No, even for me, that analogy is a stretch...  I tried.

Laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment