Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday, October 18, 2014
Hi.
An odd twist of fate that earlier this morning, I was writing notes about scurrying which led me to think of 'squirrel' moments.  You know?  I used to believe I had the attention span of a gnat due to a habit of random scattering of thoughts midstream, midway, and generally in the middle - squirrel.  See?

Anyway, I am writing notes about how, on this Saturday I was declaring an end to scurrying.  Hurrying is ok, but panic induced scurrying as a squirrel. No.

An odd twist of fate because I had a live gargoyle in the wall above the alley door at the building this morning.  You guessed it.  "Squirrel".  (As if I needed a reminder).
Unlocking the alley door, looking up.... what?!?  "Squirrel."


Giving me the vulture look! Gargoyle!
 

 
Later....a slice of bread....I kid you not.  A slice of bread sticking out of the bricks..
 
 Notes on the building.  Scraping, early morning.  Broke a window.  Ordered the replacement pane, then installed it.  Nailed the third board edging (did NOT swear... out loud anyway..).  Glazed six panes.  Wood filler on door, then the window sill (might have been too damp inside the sill wood, but I cannot do any harm to the piece.  Hopefully it lasts through the winter.  Has to.

As I was fixing the alley door, my neighbor brought me a rag rug to sit upon or kneel upon as I work.
Kindness.
Kindness of neighbor.

Smiles...
Pumpkin.
 
Patching the door.




And, I saw an eagle...
Thank you!
Love and Blessings.
Always.

stephanie

 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment