Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday, October 11, 2014
I should not even attempt to cut glass... ever.  Two ruined panes - then, and only then did I Google to find help. Could I not be any more of a blockhead?
I.think.not.
I would like to say I have learned, but the chances of that are slim to nowhere.  Good way to view:  My mistakes have provided me with plenty of material with which to practice.
Yeah. Right.
Plus, the last pane of the correct length I had let stand in the area where there are water drips from the ceiling.... Calcification spots - all over.  After trying to remove with a plethora of chemicals, I once again googled to find the proper antidote is ..... VINEGAR!!!!
Oh yes - did I mention that I needed to replace a pane of glass AFTER I had finally fit the last board in the set of windows... Yes... yes... staring me in the face was a big crack in the glass - I never noticed until after, yes after, I had nailed the board in place.
It all seems like small potatoes, but these processes (funny, processes....) take me hours....

I love the building so much.  So many lessons. I am such a dork.  And I love every minute of it.

Humbling.  Wonderfully.  Plus:  I am outside, in the sunshine, by a building I own.

I should just shut up already and get to work!

(laughing)

Love and Blessings - it's Sunday!!!

But mostly.....  I am sorry.  I am so thankful God.  I apologize for the wrong I have done in my life...  I am forever grateful for my life...

And Hope.

I hope....

It is ....life....  a grand adventure....a beautiful journey....

~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment