Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
Walking this afternoon, I paused... confused at the sight of a semi-truck parked next to the building.  My mind just could not register that there is indeed a truck parked next to the building!  Delivery!  Not only had the roofing materials arrived from Michigan, but parked in my vacant lot were a huge contractor-sized dumpster and the construction company's tool and supply trailer. (I sort of flipped out from the excitement!)
By the time I checked tonight all of the roof was tucked neatly inside.  It was like Christmas - I cried, then giggled.  Really giggled.  Really, really giggled.  Then cried some more because here it was:  the dream, what I had worked for, the break point, the major point of the first phase of renovations.

The roofing materials stacked inside... Christmas early!!!

The new roof plus interior roof fixes and the roof drain piping means no more leaks!  I cannot believe we are here.  We made it!  Today the mason called - he will be here on Friday.  My doors' glass awaits installation and.....I believe I have a great deal to do this winter!

Miracles...  Hard work, good people, and ..... miracles..

Thank you.

Love and Blessings
~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment