Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday, October 17, 2014.
Fifteen minutes of scraping.  That is it... But man oh man, just that little bit of time was heavenly!  The main level is already drying from the rains - in fact, surprisingly so.

Even though I drive by the building all the time, there are times yet when it does not seem real;  Not until I stop to take a look inside or to keep working on it.  The vision I have of it - the dream!

I am thankful for a chance at my dream.  And I am glad I can actively work on it.... and the people who have helped me...

Tonight I learned that I need to glaze windows not caulk.  Glaze = putty on wood frames.  Caulking okay for the metal frames.  I am glad there are people who say "hey, are you sure you want to do it that way?"

By the way - the primer coat for stopping the peeling - it is to die for!  Seriously!  (Perhaps I should refrain from using such expressions.. hmm..)

I will keep plugging away... it is the elephant theory.

Happy Weekend!  Love and Blessings..

Thank you,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment