Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Happy Autumn.... from 419 West Main Street!  You know, I cannot promise this blog will ever detail real 'manly man' type construction news... Sometime it will have to.  The things I do now are drops in the bucket, I know that.  Tonight, did I scrape or clean?  Nope.  I decorated!  This journey with the building - can you feel it?  As I wait for the roof, I dabble.  I do what I can.  The lower windows.  As I scrape, I study.  As I clean them, I dream.  My methodology is not the most direct in the world, but once again, the building teaches me. 
I absolutely love the process, particularly the worrying about weather - marking where water has drained and sat and dried.... for years.  I rejoice at the outlook for the next few days - sunshine!  My goal:  Replace panes and caulk!
One photo....


Artifact.

 
Thank you... And Blessings...
 
Dreaming of windows, roof, and....... treasures like the gas cap..
 

 ~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment