Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday, September 18, 2014
Hi.
Making sense... Sometimes it is difficult to make sense of life.  What does it all mean?  And then there are days like today... when a person gets one of those funny feelings.... that somehow it is all making sense.  Even though a person could write endless notes and reminders and post-its and all sorts of and versions of 'electric shocks' as prompts for the time when, such as now, I would like to communicate it all... ugh!  And all those little details make no sense whatsoever either on their own little scrap of paper or in a pile.  Somehow looking at them all makes a person smile.  Then laugh. Then cry.  Yep.  It's life.  Pretty doggone fantastic.
I still have no clue why.
I might have one idea.  I scraped awhile.  Inside at night, I looked around that beautiful building and I felt a bit ashamed.  As I looked at how the light shines through those windows late at night and how proudly the concrete pillars stand, I smiled.  "This is good." I giggled.  "This could be... what if it all turns out better than good? I have a funny feeling...."
I had forgotten that feeling. I had let my mind reside in the valley of 'chances are slim' and all the other half-way versions of positive mindset which disguises as 'reality' but are sold to a person as 'do not want you to be disappointed'. Blah.
No. No. No.
I really like working the dream.  I mean, if I am scraping and I so love to scrape and dream about the details.... Why not go full-out positive?  Why not suck in that gorgeous warm street light romantic.... oops. Carried away = me.
But why not?
After all, this is going to turn out better than good....
And you know what?
I would never ever end a daily blog by being one step up from a blog-o-matic...
No.
I would end it thusly:
Happiness to all.  Dreams. Love and Blessings.
But mostly?
I thank God.
Beauty, on the inside...

Trusses. I love trusses. I know nothing of trusses...
 
Building came with a lawn mower.... being repaired at the shop down the street..
~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment