Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday, November 1, 2014
All I can say is.... waiting.  Thinking and waiting.  Dreaming a bit too. Oh - and definitely praying for some unseasonably warm weather... just a bit.... maybe two weeks worth.
Talking with another building owner today, I have learned that building codes, state and local, are going to become a way of life.  Well a person does not even have a decision.  If I want a building, I better know my codes.
(To me, shhhhhh.  Don't tell anyone, but I view codes like taxes.  Paying them, either with ones attention or with ones dollars really indicates one thing.  You made it.)
Want a building?  Yes.  You will pay taxes and you need to know codes of all sorts, from parking, construction, and all the systems involved in operation.
Want a business?  Yes.  You will pay taxes.
Okay.

And that's all I have for a Saturday.  Waiting.  Dreaming.  Planning.  Thinking.

And praying.  Always praying....

Love and Blessings and Happiness.

Thank you



~stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment