Tuesday, April 19, 2016


April 19, 2016

Hello from Winds & Paradox Incorporated!  Thank you for journeying along as I document my company's progress!  

The blessing of starting an entrepreneurship with my buildings is the opportunity to develop with them;  I make mistakes, I have successes but neither stops the progress!  

In 2015 Winds & Paradox grew from an idea to an entity, both with buildings located in Merrill, Wisconsin and with a presence online here, in Google Blogger, a home website www.windsandparadox.com (www.windsandparadox.net), a Facebook page of the same name and dabblings into Instagram and Pinterest.  By photographs, the company:  


The Matthias Building at 419 West Main Street
Went from this:
First view of old roof. 2014





   The northwest corner of the inside of old roof






Discovery, of what lie underneath the old roof. April 2015.  One year ago, this past week, this is what we saw....And then the transformation began....



To this:





Repair of parapets.



Removal of old roof - one of my favorite pictures!



New joists - note the pockets in new concrete!



  

To new decking on the entire roof....
 

Ta Da! New Roof!



I am grateful...for my dream, Winds & Paradox Incorporated, part of a beautiful journey, ~ Stephanie


The Esther Building at 104 Blaine Street, Merrill Wisconsin



From inside commercial office space, main level:



To this:


The Esther Building....






While the Matthias Building teaches me one lesson of real estate, the Esther Building teaches me others, like changing light bulbs and painting and that the best spot for incorporating my creative interpretation of a  Piet Mondrian wall from wood and metals is probably left for another time!



I feel blessed with all of these opportunities as business and as opportunities to create, whether those opportunities present themselves as lighting a display for holidays or as a creation of a viable commercial entity.  Winds & Paradox Incorporated is all that.

At Winds & Paradox Incorporated, just as I learn to incorporate these creative pursuits, I am also finding opportunities to grow and develop, just as the buildings themselves.  Perhaps combined with the preparation for taxes, I recognize also the time and the necessity to flavor the existing practices with those of the other areas of business such as accounting, just like construction codes and the aesthetics of art.  The business and buildings are in the beginning stages - just like I am.  What a joyous time to be able to create sound accounting practices from stacks of paper, two buildings, a business and..... a dream.

..............

Welcome.....to Winds & Paradox Incorporated 2016.  The third year.

Thank you!


~ Stephanie Springborn
   Winds & Paradox Incorporated
    419 West Main Street
    Merrill, Wisconsin 54452













No comments:

Post a Comment